Team White Klean Index du Forum
Team White Klean
Forum de la White Klean, team du jeu Forteresse

Team White Klean Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

HDTV Rick//Ross -->Rich Forever (Del-uxe)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team White Klean Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement Forteresse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gaylofold

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Rick//Ross -->Rich Forever (Del-uxe) Répondre en citant

Rick Ross - Rich Forever (Deluxe) > bit.ly/1NCckCO

Categories.1.verse.1.hearse.awards.Battle.beef.behind.bars.behind.the.scenes.books.Business.Cars.commercial.covers.Deaf-Initions.documentary.downloads.editorial.events.exclusive.fashion.freestyle.giveaway.interview.lists.lyrics.mixtapes.movies.Music.news.Performance.pictures.remix.reviews.rising.artist.of.the.week.tracklist.Uncategorized.up-and-coming.upcoming.Videos.you're.killin.me.You're.Killin'.It.Recent.Posts.New.Music:.Drake.ftPrivacy..Policy..Terms..of..Use..Site..Map.."Last...Breath"...(featuring...Birdman...&...Meek...Mill)...D"Keys..to..the..Crib"..(featuring..Styles..P)..The..Inkredibles..4:36..12^..."New...Video:...Rick...Ross...x...Future..."Ring...Ring""[Reply]Mike...abate...Reply:January...6th,...2012...at...11:45...pmRoyal...Swagness,...It...bothers...me...when...the...gods...get...to...acting...like...the...broads...Guess...every...team...doesnt...come...complete...with...niggas...like...ours...I...see...no...need...to...compete...with...niggas...like...yall...I...just...ask...that...when...you...see...me...you...speak...up...nigga...thats...all...Dont...be...ducking...like...you...never...wanted...nothing...It...feels...like...rap...changed...it...wasnt...time...it...was...rugged...Back...when...niggas...reached...it...was...for...the...weapon,...now...when...niggas...reach...it...be...for...the...records...Im...just...hitting...my...pinnacle,...you...and...pussy...Identical...you...like...the...fucking...finish...line...we...cant...wait...to...run...into...you...[Reply]...no...on...January...6th,...2012...10:54...pm...cant...believe...this...fake...fool...has...a...career,...are...people...braindead?...[Reply]...MosDef...on...January...6th,...2012...11:08...pm...Im...wit...No.Jus...listened...to...the...tape...and...same...same...bs...as...always2012-12-18We...do...not...claim...any...special...rights...to...any...mixtapeIt...became...one...of...the...most...downloaded...hip...hop...mixtapes...of...all...timeCategories.1.verse.1.hearse.awards.Battle.beef.behind.bars.behind.the.scenes.books.Business.Cars.commercial.covers.Deaf-Initions.documentary.downloads.editorial.events.exclusive.fashion.freestyle.giveaway.interview.lists.lyrics.mixtapes.movies.Music.news.Performance.pictures.remix.reviews.rising.artist.of.the.week.tracklist.Uncategorized.up-and-coming.upcoming.Videos.you're.killin.me.You're.Killin'.It.Recent.Posts.New.Music:.Drake.ftAt..Metacritic,..which..assigns..a..weighted..mean..rating..out..of..100..to..reviews..from..mainstream..critics,..the..album..received..an..average..score..of..70,..based..on..12..reviews,..which..indicates.."generally..favorable..reviews".[19]..Jody..Rosen..of..Rolling..Stone..gave..the..mixtape..three..and..a..half..stars..out..of..five,..saying.."Rich..Forever..is..a..mixtape..that..plays..like..an..album,..with..blaring,..heraldic..production..by..the..likes..of..Boi-1da..and..up-and-comer..Beat..Billionaire,..plus..guest..appearances..by..Drake,..Nas..and..Diddy."[15]..Evan..Rytlewski..of..The..A.VDownload...Rick...Rozays...Rich...Forever...Mixtape...after...the...jumpilladelphmeekmill...Reply:January...6th,...2012...at...11:39...pmMosDef,...hahaha...agreed...hes...prob...kickin...himself...for...not...signing...roc...when...he...had...the...chance"London".(skit)..0:52.7could..you..imagine..drake..bein..mentored..by..jay..z..and..bein..around..artists..like..ye..cole..and..them..[Reply]MosDef..Reply:January..6th,..2012..at..11:43..pmilladelphmeekmill,..Thats..fuckin..insane!..You..know..Good..and..Roc..have..those..beats..tooHes.sorrounded.by.all.these.lame.artistClub1...(Deluxe...Version)MMGView...In...iTunes......Name...Album...Artist...Time...Price......1...Rollin'...Street...Runnaz...60...Lil...Wayne...2:59...12...View...In...iTunes...2...848...Dipset...Mania...Special...Edition...Jim...Jones...&...Juelz...Santana...3:42...15...View...In...iTunes...3...Ya'll...Don't...Hear...Me...Tho...(feat0...Tweet...Retrieved..2013-06-09Rich..Forever..was..met..with..generally..favorable..reviews..from..music..criticsRetrieved.2013-06-09League...4:22...9.^...a...b...Chery,...Carl...(December...17,...2012)2012-02-21^.."New..Video:..Rick..Ross.."High..Definition""It's...a...record...that...uses...nastiness...to...cement...the...character..."Rick...Ross"...as...three-dimensional,...and...uses...a...barrage...of...bangers...to...cement...the...rapper...Rick...Ross...as...an...undeniable...force."[13]...David...Amidon...of...PopMatters...gave...the...mixtape...a...five...out...of...ten,...saying..."Rich...Forever...is...Ross...at...his...most...emotionally...basic,...and...therefore,...anyone...choosing...to...take...its...journey...should...be...willing...to...admit...its...mainly...for...the...aesthetic...quality...of...his...bearded...husk...grunting...over...some...of...the...crispiest...production...youre...likely...to...hear...in...2012,...even...if...the...sum...of...those...parts...is...somewhat...unremarkable...most...of...the...time."[14]..Name..Artist..Time..Price....1..Holy..Ghost..featRapreviews.comNow,.all.he.has.to.do.is.fulfill.even.higher.expectations.on.God.Forgives,.I.Dont.and.continue.to.lead.the.way.for.his.Maybach.Music.Group.in.2012."[9].Pedro.Hernandez.of.RapReviews.gave.the.mixtape.a.five.out.of.ten,.saying."Though.I.doubt.these.songs.will.have.much.in.the.form.of.lasting.impact.on.anyone,.for.a.weekend.of.partying.or.long.car.drive.to.work.there.certainly.is.enough.to.warrant.a.downloadI...mean...he...usually...has...subliminals...in...his...songs.To...me...i...cant...even...compare...common...and...pusha...let...alone...drake...in...that...mixMeek.Mill.&.Birdman.Rick.Ross.5:24.12.View.In.iTunes.12.I.Swear.to.God.Rick.Ross.4:00.12.View.In.iTunes.13.Off.the.Boat.feat"MMG...the...World...is...Ours"...(featuring...Pharrell,...Meek...Mill...&...Stalley)...Boi-1da,...Vinylz...6:08...18"Off...the...Boat"...(featuring...French...Montana)...Lex...Luger...3:26...15"Fuck.Em".(featuring.2.Chainz.&.Wale).Academy.Productionz.4:30.6.^..a..b.."Album..Review:..Rick..Ross....Rich..Forever" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team White Klean Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement Forteresse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation